Wooden Seeding Planter Pot Maker
This practical paper pot maker allows you to transform any ordinary newspaper into biodegradable seed starting pots. Have fun making cute pots while preserving the environment!
- Made of quality wood material
- Perfect for making seed planting pots
How to use:
- Tear a strip of newspaper 16cm wide and approx. 40 cm long.
- Fold strip in half along the length
- Roll strip around the press with the folded edge at the top of the cylinder (paper will overhang the bottom of the press)
- Holding the rolled paper, scrunch the bottom edge and tuck it inwards under the press.
- Align with the base of the press. Push down firmly with a twist to crimp the paper pot base. Slide the pot off the press.
Please refer to product picture for size details
|1 x Wooden Paper Pot Maker